Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sarah's Project Idea

I have two ideas, and I would like to do both.

During the trip I realized the importance of branding. Thus, my first idea if to rebrand myself. I currently do not have a personal logo or anything, so I would like to design one for myself.

During my first time to Soho, I discovered the character Fifi Lapin at a LeSportSac store. As I looked at the catalog, I remember thinking to myself, "I would love to create a character like Fifi!" I then had the idea of designing my own character and creating a story about the character's adventures in New York. I began sketching my illustrations, and I am still developing the story. Hopefully it'll turn out well!

2 comments:

  1. Do both! You can create your character and turn in their adventures for the project, and rebrand yourself for...yourself! I'm branding myself, so go for it! We can have a branding party and confuse our identities! Yay!

    ReplyDelete