Saturday, March 14, 2009

And So it begins









And so it begins...after a tiresome night of packing, we all head out to LAX still half asleep and begin our journey out to New York.















...ok maybe not so asleep but we began our journey anyway...

On the plane I got kinda bored so I played a some Mahjong solitare, and for the first time in my life, I was able to finish the game!































How exciting!
But anyways after our long jouney (five hour flight) we end up in New York and trek around New York for a little while. It is now 11:50pm and I am ready to pass out. I will leave you with this last image...





































Until next time,

Feed the Omen!

-John Cheng

3 comments:

  1. Ah what's with my hair?!

    I will help you stick ugly omen stickers all over NYC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just NOT in the hotel or the appointments OR in front of a cop OR in front of me!

    ReplyDelete