Sunday, March 15, 2009

Quotes: Day 2* REDUX

INT. FIVE POINTS RESTAURANT: "FUN TABLE"-NIGHT

TOM sits with a GLASS OF WINE, completely impressed with KATHERINE & MARIE's sage advice for THE UNDERGRAD GIRLS.

TOM: You guys sound so mature...

Moments later, Katherine continues to speak.

KATHERINE: I tend towards intelligent verbal diarrhea-

JON bursts out in laughter, cutting her off. After several seconds of trying to compose himself, he manages-

JON: Did you say you have purple diarrhea?

---
INT. FIVE POINTS RESTAURANT: "FUN TABLE"-LATER

DAN begins STARING DOWN KATHERINE. KATHERINE attempts to STARE BACK, but after a couple seconds BLINKS and FAILS.

KATHERINE: I can't do it! He's staring right through my head!
---

INT. FIVE POINTS RESTAURANT: "FUN TABLE"-LATER

DAN attempts to TWITTER KATHERINE, but falls into trouble.

DAN: What's your last name? Prenter? Prenter...gas?

KATHERINE: What! I've been your friend for three years and you can't remember my name?

JON: It's PRENDERGAST! I have it written on MY HEART! (Mimes heart getting ripped out).

DAN: How do you spell it?

KATHERINE: Are you kidding me? It's P-R-E--

DAN: Why can't you have a regular white last name like White, or Smith, or...Black?

--

INT. FIVE POINTS RESTAURANT: "FUN TABLE"-LATER

At the tables sits a MENU. The menu features an IMMORAL BEVERAGE and one of its vices. It reads:

"Loose Tea (By the Pot)."

SCENE!

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY tried to contain myself from commenting but
    Jon, you're terrible! AND I'm pretty sure WE were the "Fun Table"

    ReplyDelete