Monday, March 30, 2009

Project idea

I'm thinking of rebranding the Metro. New York rivals London for ease
of use but finding the damn entrances was tedious because their "M"
logo isn't distinguishable against all the visual noise. In London
there's no mistaking where the Tube is. Plus the identity seemed to be
inconsistent and out of date--kind of embarassing for the grand NYC.

Did anyone pick up any Metro print materials there? I didn't so all I
would have to go by is the website.

John Coleman, V (( via mobile ))
Graphic Designer // jorohaco.com // 619 302 7801
Studio Arts B.A. & Communication Design Minor 2009 // University of
Southern California
Senior Designer // USC Spectrum Design Studio / 213 740 9751

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea--I really hate the metro design.

    --and yes, I have materials you can use... I'll bring them to class on Friday.

    ReplyDelete