Saturday, March 28, 2009

Charlotte's Favorite NYC Memories

1. Alia telling me that I talked in my sleep to her the night before. Apparently I sat up, looked her in the eye and said something about folding towels.
2. Knocking a cup of water over at Siegel + Gale, then watching everyone else smartly chug their cups of liquid.
3. Sophie's 21st birthday. 'nough said.
4. Eating delicious food at Les Halles, Anthony Bourdain's restaurant, with friends :)
5. "Light or Dark" from McSorley's! That bar was built in 1854 and survived the prohibition. Civil war wish bones hang above the bar.
6. Martha Stewart's prop house. I want to steal stuff to decorate my apartment after I graduate.
7. Danielle and Lexi's shopping sprees.
8. Seeing Sagmeister's posters in MOMA.
9. Marie and I bringing one-pieces back!
10. Being tired giddy with Katherine in the bus to the airport and it lasting a bit on the plane.
11. Katherine and I buying a drink for Marie on the plane, but the steward screwing it up by saying it was from him instead of from Anonymous. Also, the steward thinking I'm a lesbian for doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the freakish sleeptalking story. Your subconscious is so concerned about the laundry.

    ReplyDelete