Saturday, March 21, 2009

i shamrocked new york

Actually, I personally did not shamrock New York. Apparently, T-shirt vendors in Times Square are very picky about you being able to see their merchandise before a purchase... and so I didn't buy a shirt at all.

So we're all back in LA. Flight was long, but good as Chandler, Aila, Tom and I talked and shared about design and inspiration. I still think I suck at design, but I'm ready to start playing around again — making mistakes and ultimately creating pieces that I'll be proud of.

It's weird how when this semester first began, it seemed like the trip to New York seemed so far away. And then it suddenly came upon us, and now it'll just be a few weeks before graduation.

Underclassmen! Take advantage of all that you can!

By the way, Katherine, we missed an Improv Everywhere show.

It was called Subway Art Gallery Opening. I think it would have been particularly fitting for us.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you think you suck you can always push yourself to be better; at least you aren't satisfied with what you have now and have greater vision for what you want to have. By the way, I SHAMWOWED NYC, cleaning up the streets and bringing change like Obama.

    ReplyDelete