Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Best Project Idea Ever!

I'm still debating about my project.

Originally, I was thinking about really just hammering out my leave-behind and spiffying up my portfolio and stuff.

Then I started thinking more about New York... and I'm pretty inspired right now to redesign Tropicana. I feel inspired to DO it. But as of right now, I have no inspirations as to HOW I would redesign it.

Still, I've finished a carton of juice in 2 days so I can tear it down and see how they build the box. So I guess that's a good start.

John (ooo mystery! which John was it?!) suggested that I rebrand Pepsi because it's SOWEET.

I hate Pepsi. I hope their branding kills them and makes everyone drink Coca-Cola. That would make the world a much better place. Man, I just figured out that Coca-Cola leads to world peace. Yay!

P.S. The juice was Florida's Natural. It's the bomb.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I hear that when Pepsi catches wind of anyone returning their Tropicana design to its former design glory, they'll get ASSASSINATED by ROBO-BARAK-OBAMA 3000! He'll have the new Pepsi logo painted on his cold, steel chest. Don't get confused, it's not the Obama campaign logo. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete