Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Recommend...

During our appointments today at Courtney & Co., Seigal & Gale, Baseline, and C&G Partners, a theme that kept coming up was that designers should have web and business knowledge. Thus, I want to share some design related classes I took outside of the Roski school that were particularly helpful/valuable to me.

BUAD307 - Marketing Fundamentals
BAEP451 - Management of New Enterprises (with William Crookston)
JOUR340 - Intro to Advertising (with Larry Londre)
AHIS001 - Website Authoring and Design

There are a lot more great courses out there, but these are a few I enrolled in and got a lot out of. Good luck designers!

1 comment:

  1. Great advice Sarah! Really nice of you to help us out! (Unfortunately my schedule is locked-in, but it can certainly help out our classmates!)

    ReplyDelete