Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

DAY 4 and I'm already about to drop dead from being so tired. But overall the trip just gets better and better.

Our first visit today was at Enamel Design who does some crazy innovative designs for Rogan. Jason at Enamel definitly has one of the best jobs in the world, having tha ability to be as creative as he wants while at the same time having his design put all the way through to production. He also dresses really nice!

After being a bit confused from walking around in China town to find Enamel Design, we made our way over to Wallace Church. Wallace Church was awesome too. They're employees all had great personalities and their packaging design was beyond greatness. They also have a ginormous sticker maker which Haven probably loved, and they have Tuna Steak Parties too in the backyard of their office! How great is that?!? We were not able to take pictures so that was a bummer but take my word for it, the office was great, they fed us too.

The next destination of our journey was over at CBS News, but quite honestly I was nodding off because I was a tad bit bored. The studio was nice...but I was uninterested. I really can't see myself working in a scenario like that. Wayyy too much pressure in a short amount of time.

Of course after nodding off a bit at CBS News, I felt a bit guilty so I ran to get some Five Hour Energy. Trust me guys, that stuff works. But ayways, when my battery was recharged, we made our way to Time Square where we met up with the guys at Nickelodeon. For those of you who don't know me very well, I have Nickelodeon on my tv all the time. Props to Spongebob. Anywho, I think I hyped up Nickelodeon too much for myself. It was not really what I expected and I didn't even get to see a person walking around in a Spongebob costume at the office. Well, I saw a knock off of one in the street of Time Square, but that's besides the point. I also got a great picture of Haven. Check it out :D

[ Your Photo has been censored]

Oh my goodness! Is that an Omen sticker on Havens forehead?!?!

When business was taken care of at Nickelodeon, we headed back to CBS News to watch them do a live broadcast. Now that was crazy. I have never heard so many frantic voices talking over each other and to eachother through microphone headsets. Made me stressed out just watching them. But when the stress fest was finally over Daniel and I decided that we wanted to go back to Uniqlo and get us some jeans that were on sale. Two jeans for 50 bucks baby!

Of course after a long day like this, we had to eat so we met up with Haven and her cousin Ming at Lombardis Pizza.

After a nice and fulfilling dinner dessert is of course next. We ended up going next door to this really cool rice pudding place called Rice to Riches. They give you your pudding in this awesome tupperware container. I'm totally taking mine back to LA with me.

And finally, HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY! Did you think I forgot?!?! Of course not! I had my share of some Guinness! So this beer is for you Jim! A toast to you, Angela and the new soon to be due Katelyn!

Also I was able to stick a real sticker on Tom. How great is that?!?

And so that concludes the day! It is now 1:06am and I am off to bed.

Until next time,

Feed the Omen!

1 comment: