Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Haven's memorable moments pt 2

Here's a few more now that I've caught up with my laundry and sleep.

• catching up with SC alumni - Lisa, Yuji, Jackie, Kelsey and Emmett doing Roski proud
• In The Heights (AND not a Disney production)
• the paper show at MOMA - I [heart] paper!
• Courtney + Co. and socially conscious projects
• AIGA's Honor
• feather beds, swimming pool, and sexy showers at Roommate Grace
• typography + Bendels
• Prada Soho
• Grand Central Station at night
• frozen hot chocolate
• designer rice pudding
• pizza with Emmett + Ming
• Wallace Church's pup + another squeeky moment this time involving Katherine
• snow on 5th Avenue

more later

2 comments:

  1. Who can forget the sexy showers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh ... I guess I was asking for that ... since I'm the one that actually post it on the blog

    ReplyDelete